Friday, September 26, 2014

#1 Greeting post

My name is Sabrina. I am majoring in International Business, studying at National Taipei University of Business. My hobby is singing and travel. I had worked at KFC, this working experience let me know how to realize the customer situation in the shortest time, resolve customer complaints and return to the leader. English is my favorite subject, I get great sense of accomplishment by learning English. I started to learn English when I was in elementary school . In order to improve my English ability , I am a teacher assistant in English cram school . 

1 comment:

  1. => My hobbies are singing and traveling.
    => I learn how to understand the customers' need and deal with their complaints.
    Glad to know English is your favorite subject, Sabrina.

    ReplyDelete